Content

ash117

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security By Aishwary Bramhecha: DOS ...
It might hang the victim's computer: C:\windows>ping -l 65540. To target a particular IP address just write. C:\windows>ping -l 65540 e.g.. C:\windows>ping 127.0.0.1 -l 65540. Posted by Ash117 at 11:05 ...

ash117: Christ-mas musings.
Christ-mas musings. NOTICE: If you're a guy, and you listen to Mannheim steamroller, you're . Seriously man, where the hell did these lazy bastards come from? I don't remember them ever being (or becoming) popular, ...

ash117: Dolphins can SUCK IT!
Dolphins can SUCK IT! I guess I'll update even though no one ever reads this stuff. New years was non-existent mainly because It's just another day to me (I outgrew it because I'm awesome). ...

ash117: Weight = lifted.
Weight = lifted. I got a job interview at wal-mart tomorrow. I'm very relieved because I didn't think I would get a job in time for christmas. It's some kind of unloading job from 4 PM to 1 AM, and Although I didn't want ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive